- MATRIX Voice
- Compatible Raspberry Pi:
- 3 Model B+
- 3 Model B
- 2 Model B
- 1 Model B+
- Zero W
- 5V 2.5A Micro USB Power Supply
- MicroSD Card With Raspbian Stretch Lite or Desktop Installed
- We recommend using Etcher.io for easy flashing
- Insert flashed microSD card into Raspberry Pi
- Attach MATRIX Voice onto Raspberry Pi GPIO pins
- Power Raspberry Pi with micro USB power supply
The yellow startup LED sequence (with 1 LED off) will be removed when a programming environment is installed.
Choosing A Programming Environment
After your MATRIX Voice is setup, visit Ecosystem Overview for information about the three programming environments available to you in the MATRIX platform.
All 3 programming environments are compatible with the MATRIX Voice & MATRIX Voice ESP32 version on a Raspberry Pi.
Users with a MATRIX Voice ESP32 version can also follow this guide on how to program their ESP32 module.